Welcome to our website!
We are constantly improving the manufacturing process, expanding our product range and carrying on the tradition of producing the highest quality products. We also place a strong emphasis on the very highest degree of reliability in business relations.
INNOVATION AND RELIABILITY
Proud of our history
The history of Huta Oława goes back to the mid-19th century. The earliest reference to white zinc produced in Oława coming from the year 1845.
From then on, the facility developed rapidly, which resulted in its participation at numerous fairs worldwide (New York, Vienna, Paris, Sydney and Kraków). Until the end of World War II, the facility was owned by a German company, Zinkweißfabrik Marthahütte C.T. Löbbecke GmbH.